Breakfast Muffins are so easy to make and are great for breakfast on the go, especially when you are intermittent fasting.
If you are still being strict on the Renew Reset Recharge® and are aiming to continue losing weight; just stick to a plain egg omelette mix and leave out the cheese and salmon or see the tips below for curried egg muffins.
Ingredients, serves 4
4 eggs, preferably free range or organic
20g goats cream cheese
40g smoked salmon
1/2 red pepper, finely diced
2 spring onions, slices
1 small handful chopped spinach, chopped
salt and pepper
- Turn your oven to 180° fan
- Lightly oil a muffin tray or for a really non-stick approach line each tray with a muffin case. Eggs like to stick!
- Whisk the eggs well and stir in all the other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin trays, filling to the 3/4 full mark ( they will rise in the oven).
- Cook the egg muffins for around 20 minutes until risen and golden.
5. Enjoy with extra veggies for breakfast, with a big salad for lunch or as a snack.
- Serve with extra vegetables or crudités
If you are using just eggs, add extra flavour with herbs or add 1 teaspoon of curry spices, such as turmeric, cumin, coriander (or curry powder) with freshly chopped coriander!