150g ground almonds
150g soft dates
50g raw cacao powder
50g Coconut oil
1 teasp. Vanilla Paste
1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
50g coconut oil
25g raw cacao powder
1 tablsp Maple syrup
¼ teasp. Himalayan pink salt
- Process the dates and almonds together in a food processor until well combined.
- All the raw cacao, vanilla, salt and coconut oil and process into a fine crumb texture.
- Press the mixture evenly into a greased dish approx. 15x20cm and pop in the freezer to cool for 15 minutes.
- To make the topping: melt the coconut oil over a low heat in a pan. Remove from the heat and stir in the raw cacao powder, maple syrup and salt.
- Remove the brownies from the freezer and pour over the topping. Move the tray around to cover all the Brownie base, it should start to firm up quickly. This time leave the tray to cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Slice into very small squares as it is quite rich. Store in the fridge to up to 1 week.