Renew, Reset, Recharge
Who is Renew Reset Recharge suitable for?
You might choose the Renew Reset Recharge Programme for a general Health MOT, weight loss or for a specific health issue. Many of my clients choose this programme when they start working with me, simply to reset their body or to tackle an underlying health issue. When we start eating well, it is amazing how quickly the body responds.
This programme works especially well for weight loss; and because it contains natural, healthy foods, most people lost weight quickly and easily, especially in the first few weeks. This can really help motivate people to continue! I do not count calories, or use a point based system for foods, instead I show you which foods your body needs at each meal. Simple! My goal is to teach you how your body works and to educate on your health, so that you become the expert of your own body. If you don’t want to lose weight thats fine, I will adapt your meal plan accordingly.
You may wish to try Renew Reset Recharge Programme for one or more of the following:
- To help you lose weight (body fat) sustainably and permanently
- To help improve your overall well-being and press the RESET button on your health
- To help you manage a hormone related health condition
- To help you manage insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes naturally
- To put an end to unhealthy eating patterns
- To help improve your digestion
Is the programme suitable for everyone?
This programme is designed to help you optimise your health and to assist with weight loss. This programme uses intermittent fasting and is not suitable if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have been diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, post vital fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) or HPA axis dysregulation or any other condition that affects your overall energy levels and mitochondrial function
- You have an eating disorder
- You are under a lot of stress at home or at work
- You have a pre-existing health condition, such as kidney or liver disease
- You have a serious health condition that requires medical intervention