Thermomix® is a FOOD PROCESSOR with a difference!
- Would you like a kitchen machine that could make just about anything?
- A machine that could cook, chop, crush, emulsify, grate, grind, knead, mix, puree, steam, stir, weigh, whisk and even wash itself us?
- Then Thermomix® might just be your answer.
What is Thermomix®
A Thermomix® is probably the most intelligent food processor on the market and with good reason. It is made by the company Vorwerk, which has been running for over 135 years! There have been around 6 models with the TM6 being the most recent.
It is German designed, built to last and comes with a 2 Year Guarantee. The TM6 is award winning (Red Dot Design Award 2019) and has some amazing features.
What can a Thermomix® do?
With Thermomix® there is not job too large or too small. It is suitable for beginners who want to build up confidence in the kitchen as well as professional Chef’s. You will see them pooping up on TV cookery shows all the time!
The main thing about Thermomix® is its ease and simplicity. It has very few parts and attachments, yet is able to do anything from kneading bread to making ice cream or a soup.
Thermomix® makes cooking simple. It has a touchscreen with guided cooking. Although you can freestyle on this machine, it also comes with tens of thousands of programmed recipes. You can look through recipes on the screen as if you were looking at a recipe book. You can also look at them on a tablet, computer or smartphone.
Guided recipes mean that the Thermomix® walks you through the recipe as you go, showing you exactly what to add to the bowl. These recipes are all tried and tested which means that you can have the confidence to cook anything from start to finish, however daring. Choose from bagels, onion bahjees, curry or vegetable stock pastes, pulled pork, soups, exquisite canapés, risottos, yogurts, dips and sauces, Zabaglione, lemon curd, breads, chutneys, cakes and pastries as and even cocktails! As with a normal recipe you can adapt all the recipes as you choose. Thermomix® can also be extremely helpful if you have food allergies or intolerances or follow a certain way of eating such as plant based or paleo.
Easy to clean. Rather than fill your kitchen working area with other appliances and dirty equipment, the Thermomix® mostly uses just ONE bowl which can go into the dishwasher when you are finished. It can also wash-itself-up for a quick interim clean. Honestly!
Functions that you get with a Thermomix®
- Browns (meat)
- Chops (vegetables)
- Crushes (e.g. ice)
- Cooks (like a hob that stirs itself)
- Caramelises (sugar function)
- Cookidoo (online recipe platform with thousands of recipes)
- Grinds (spices, coffee etc.)
- Grates (vegetables, cheese)
- Emulsifies (mayonnaise, sauces)
- Extracts (smoothies, even tough vegetables)
- Fermentation (e.g. yogurt)
- Kneads (bread and doughs)
- Mixes and stirs (casseroles, risotto etc.)
- Mills (flours, gluten-free flours)
- Purees (sauces and soups)
- Processes (nut butters etc.)
- Sautes (onions, vegetables)
- Slow cooks (pulled pork, Bolognese etc.)
- Sous-vide (meat and fish)
- Steams (vegetables, fish, meat)
- Thickens (sauces)
- Whisks (cakes, eggs, ice cream)
Here are some of the foods you can cook in a Thermomix®
- Fresh Pasta
- Cakes and Desserts
- Ice cream and Sorbet
- Steamed foods
- Jams and chutneys
- Baby food
- Sweets and treats
Thermomix® Video Tutorials
Introducing the Thermomix TM6
Understanding The Thermomix TM6 Recipes
Thermomix TM6 Ice Cream Tutorial
How to purchase?
I offer a 30 minute ‘virtual’ Cookery Demonstrations for individuals or groups. I will explain the features and cook a recipe with you online. Thermomix® can only be purchased through the official Thermomix® website via an advisor. Advisors are people like me, who help you get the most out of your machine. This also means that you too have a point of call should you have any questions.
For further information https://www.vorwerk.co.uk/thermomix/home/