This is a great alternative, if you do not eat eggs as it gives you the protein and flavour of eggs and tastes great as an alternative.
Ingredients Serves 2
2 tsp olive oil
225g natural tofu
2 tablsp. nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp sweet paprika
1/4 tsp black lava salt (such as Kala Namak which has a slight sulphurous taste)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
50-100ml vegetable stock
Chopped coriander to garnish
80-100g veggies of choice – I used kale and plum vine tomatoes
- Measure the spices and nutritional yeast into a bowl.
- Mash the tofu gently with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the tofu and stir until warmed through.
- Add the spices and stir through thoroughly.
- Add some vegetable stock to make it moist.
- Garnish with chopped coriander
- Serve with avocado slices, kale, charred plum tomatoes and sourdough pumpernickel.