- 250g raw, peeled beetroot, roughly chopped
- 100g pitted dates
- 150g desiccated coconut
- 100g Cashew nuts or Brazil nuts
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Dash of vanilla extract
Extra desiccated coconut for coating
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blitz or pulse for around 7-10 seconds at high speed until well combined. Blitz for another 10 seconds if necessary.
- Roll into around 20 balls using the extra desiccated coconut to stop them sticking together.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to a week.